Advertisement

When I Got Stuck in Elevator with The BOY | My Animated Story

When I Got Stuck in Elevator with The BOY | My Animated Story I was trapped in an elevator with the man of my dreams for two hours. I can't believe how it ended.........
Hi! I'm Marion, I'm 19, and the craziest thing happened to me yesterday!
I got stuck in an elevator with the guy that I've been madly in love with for three whole years. Brad is so smart, so handsome, so popular... and I'm afraid to even talk to him. Imagine, that you end up trapped with the man of your dreams in an elevator. Do you know what that's like? It's... it's like being in space without an oxygen tank!

My Life - My Story,Got Stuck in Elevator,stuck in elevator,my story,story,actually happened,animated Story,story time,stories,true stories,drama,teen stories,life story,my story animated,Animated stories,reddit,reddit stories,ask reddit,Teen Stories,animation short film,share story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments