Advertisement

💈The Back Room at Nin Barbershop in PATTAYA THAILAND [repost]

💈The Back Room at Nin Barbershop in PATTAYA THAILAND [repost] Nin is a barber in Pattaya, Thailand. She is a beautiful post-op transgender female (Thai ladyboy), who owns two successful barbershops in the Soi Buakow area of Central Pattaya.

She was so glad to see me today, and so she invited me to the back room of her shop. I got a hair wash and styling from her. She shampooed and conditioned my hair, with a nice head massage. Then she blow dried my hair and left me feeling great.

When you come to Thailand, be prepared to get pampered.

Location of Nin Barber Shop
Dropped pin
Near Benjamard Massage & Spa, Soi Buakhao, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand


Follow Jason on Instagram:

Sign up for Airbnb and get $40 off your first accommodation booking. Deal! Here’s my invitation link:

Please comment on the video. Whatever you think at all, just say something.

And if you really want to give back, please click share. It really helps out a lot.

Thank you! ❤
Jason Rupp

[repost]

Post a Comment

0 Comments