Advertisement

What exactly do you do?

What exactly do you do? I help gay men use erotic energy to more easily navigate through choices of pleasure & suffering so they can create new realities for themselves filled with satisfaction and fulfillment.


This work comes through in many ways depending on where you are, where I am, and where we are both have the capacity to go.

Working in an erotic space can be highly charged and bring up a lot of challenges for folks. My work is meant to create and hold a grounded space for you that allows you to explore, extend, and expand.


To do that, I bring a lot of my skills as an intuitive to question what comes through to help you gain more clarity around your desires. This helps you to more fully understand where your desires are coming from - and that understanding is the true key to manifesting what you truly desire.


[This is excerpted from an interview with Malcolm Jon, read it in full here:

exactly

Post a Comment

0 Comments