Advertisement

Why I use cloth and biodegradable nappies

Why I use cloth and biodegradable nappies I am very aware of the damage we are doing to the planet on a daily basis and especially as a parent with nappies/wipes etc so I do try to reduce that harmful waste as much as possible. For that reason I use cloth and bio degradable nappies whenever I can.
It is really easy. This video explains how and goes through some of my favourite brands and other brands to try.

Some sites that explain a little about climate change and environmental damage if you would like some extra info:




Bambino Mio -
(I use Mio Soft but they also have all in one and a ton of accessories and they come in a huge variety of patterns and colours if you prefer too)

another great website if you are interested in cloth nappies.

Kit & kin - www.kitandkin.com/‎

Beaming Baby -

Mum & You -

Eco by Naty - www.naty.com/uk



Thanks for watching! Don't forget to like and subscribe!

Follow my Instagram: @serina.knights

cloth nappy,real nappy,biodegradable nappy,nappy,biodegradable,earth friendly,save the planet,climate change,biodegadable examples,kit and kin,mum and you,bambino mio,babi pur,eco by naty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments