Advertisement

‘Conceited’ (early version) - Undamaged Destiny - Live from The Studio (14|10|19)

‘Conceited’ (early version) - Undamaged Destiny - Live from The Studio (14|10|19) The early version of ‘Conceited’ performed live in the television studio of Tresham College in Kettering, 14th October 2019. The second verse lyrics were completely improvised and this version still included the ‘big ending’...

Facebook -

Instagram -

Twitter -

See the finished version live from The Prince of Wales here -

(Finished) Lyrics:

I don’t know where I’m going,
All I know that it’s all alone.
Gonna find my way from here,
Gonna find a way to disappear.

Conceited / Feeling so cheated.

I don’t know where you’re heading.
But I know you’ll end up alone.
You’ll lie and smile ear to ear,
But loneliness is your biggest fear.

Conceited / Feeling so cheated.

Undamaged Destiny,Concieted,Tresham College,Kettering,Live,Live Music,Rock,Rock Music,Music,Grunge,Northamptonshire,Local Music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments