Advertisement

Thinx panties review, they made me try them 😱

Thinx panties review, they made me try them 😱 I belong to this wonderful group of mothers on Facebook that all support each other and help each other in our times of need many of us are local to each other and a few are far away. They wanted to know if anyone had tried period undies. Nope none of us because well the idea of them is rather ummm... gross? but since I have a youtube channel and I make lifestyle videos they wanted me to make a video on them.

So Here we are a non sponsored but viewer supported video on Thinx panties. Over all I like the idea of thinx panties they make your period post babies so much easier because honestly a cup isn't going to stay in place as well as it did before babies and cloth pads are thick and bulky. Unfortunately the thinx can be inconvenient if you are out of the house and you have to change them to a new pair. They also have a few other not so great things like the thin elastic waist bands and the narrow back side but other then that they were actually rather pleasant to use for my monthly cycle. P.S. they ended up not being as gross and I thought they would be! I am very shocked with this. 😱

period panties,period underwear,period products,product review,menstrual cycle,thinx review,thinx,thinx panties,organic thinx,menstrual products,womens health,product review videos,period products test,period products review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments