Advertisement

ATTENTION ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS YOUTUBE UPDATE BE AWARE

ATTENTION ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS YOUTUBE UPDATE BE AWARE Attention All My Subscribers Youtube Update Be Aware.
First off i want to THANK my subscribers who have sent me 2 of these videos, you know who you are and thank you. Second I am just trying as of now to keep a channel open that to the best of my knowledge would be ok so i can get the weather out. That's important to me to try and keep people safe at all times. THIRD PLEASE DON'T MARK YOUR CHANNEL WRONG FOR THE SAKE OF A FEW PENNIES A DAY. not now anyway.....I will as of now unless i see something big happen will NEVER Montonize my videos. I rather be safe than sorry. When you click for children it takes all the things that could get you in trouble off. Thats is what i understand anyway at this time. PLEASE watch these videos and read these LINKS.

















HERE IS THE LINK FOR My New Channel

AWARE

Post a Comment

0 Comments