Advertisement

48-Minute Level | "True Values of Life" by Relayx and More (Demon) [Practice Mode] Geometry Dash

48-Minute Level | Recorded a practice run to showcase this incredible level. There’s no way I could hope to beat it in normal mode. Even if I had the patience for it, I’m afraid of dying near the end because of lag. As you can see in the video, the ending is also bugged for me, and I can’t try to correct it in a copy, because it just crashes my game. All that being said, a 48 minute decorated level is quite the accomplishment. Obviously not expecting anyone to watch the whole video, but I just wanted to have this level uploaded to my channel. It took 6 hours and 24 minutes to render this video. Enjoy.

Support my channel:

Logitech Products:

Get NordVPN and hide your browsing activity:

Level ID: 55871633
Song:

Follow me on Twitch!


Come join my discord server!
Link:

My Geometry Dash menu song:

My Tech Channel:

Business inquiries: orion4yt@gmail.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PC Specs:
Alienware Aurora R6
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Intel Core i7-7700K CPU @ 4.2GHz
16GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 / 8GB GDDR5

Monitor: Alienware 25 AW2518HF
Resolution 1920x1080, 240Hz

Mouse: Logitech G502

Recording Software:
1) Dxtory
2) OBS Studio

Videos edited with Sony Vegas Pro 14.0

Thumbnails made with Adobe Photoshop CC 2015

Profile picture and banner made by Nitroplus:

games,geometry,dash,2.1,robtop,gaming,pc,steam,computer,replay,user,level,feature,demon,creator,daily,epic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments