Advertisement

Terence McKenna - I Consider Myself Schizophrenic

Terence McKenna - I Consider Myself Schizophrenic This clip is taken from a workshop titled "We Are at the Cutting Edge." I thought this was a really interesting clip because Terence claims he was a schizophrenic. Let me know what you think.
Enjoy!

If you enjoy this production, feel compelled, or appreciate my other videos, please support me on Patreon, or donate directly by PayPal or to my project fund by way of my website. Any contribution would be greatly appreciated. Thank you 🙏

👉 Patreon:

👉 PayPal:

👉 Donations:

Explore Your Youniverse

___Recent Videos___
👉Terence McKenna - My Favorite Mysteries:
👉 Terence McKenna - The Power of Healing Images:

PayPal:
Patreon:
Facebook:
Website: Instagram:
Twitter:

terence mckenna,Terence McKenna - I Consider Myself Schizophrenic,McKenna - I Consider Myself Schizophrenic,I Consider Myself Schizophrenic,Terence McKenna I Consider Myself Schizophrenic,McKenna I Consider Myself Schizophrenic,terence mckenna schizophrenia,terence mckenna schizophrenic,terence mckenna schizo,terence mckenna schizophrenic or shamanic,fractal youniverse terence mckenna,mckenna,terence,mckenna schizophrenia,schizophrenia,Schizophrenic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments