Advertisement

Me Made May Makes/ what sewed this month/ sewing my style

Me Made May Makes/ what sewed this month/ sewing my style May sewing is officially over!!!! I sewed such cute patterns!!! Im satisfied with the amount that I am sewing. it was a sew successful month! that is for sure!

Patterns mentioned

Style sew me
Erin Dress (modified)

Friday Pattern Company
Sunny Dress
Version (top)

Simplicity Patterns
8376
8104
8915

McCall's
M6548


Hang out with me on
Instagram


PINTEREST


Sewing Machine
Singer classic

Serger
Bernette for Bernina

Camera
Iphone 7s

DIY Sewing,Pattern-hacks-sew-beginners,sewing-my-clothes,tips-for-beginner-sewers,latinas that are sewing -who,Simplicity 8915 my version,DIY dresses and hand made wordrobe,summer sewing cute outfits,May me made makes,sewing for kids,kids sewing patterns for t shirt and dress,

Post a Comment

0 Comments