Advertisement

The Ravenous Rain | Part One | Creepypasta Reading

The Ravenous Rain | Part One | Creepypasta Reading Hello everyone and I hope you will enjoy or have enjoyed this reading I have put together over the last few days. I have constantly been practising for my first ever official reading for my channel and I have finally done it.

FOLLOW ME:
• Instagram:
• Facebook:
• Twitter:

STORY & VOCALS BY:
• CreepyPastaDeluxe

MUSIC & SOUNDTRACKS:
• Collapse (Myuu)


• ABYSS (Myuu)


• Deep Cello Meditation Music (Greenred Productions - Relaxing Music)


• ECHO (Myuu)


• Gentle Rain Sounds On Window (The Relaxed Guy)


• 4 Hours Of Rain And Thunder (Howling Wind)


• Living In The Dark (Myuu)



THIS VIDEO IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.
(NON-PROFIT)

I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC OR SOUNDTRACKS USED IN THIS VIDEO.
ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE MENTIONED ABOVE.

ALL VOCALISATION PRESENTED © CreepyPastaDeluxe

#creepypasta #creepypastareading #reading

#creepypasta,#creepypastareading,#reading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments