Advertisement

The Destruction of Classic Films

The Destruction of Classic Films With 2019 drawing to a close and the 20's nearly upon us once again, I decided to put forth my thoughts on some of the films that ruined classic franchises for me. This means I can cover all of them in one video and discuss what they have in common, and by extension, I won't need to backtrack to making a video for each of them individually in the future. Allow me to focus on upcoming films and stay up to date!

It also means you lovely viewers at home get a chance to understand my style and process. Hopefully, you will like what I am doing and if so, I know I'm taking this channel in a good direction.

So please enjoy a somewhat bias rant on each of these films and discussing what they all share in common and simultaneously all lack.

Rant,discussion,Star Wars,Disney,Fox,Terminator,Terminator 2,Terminator Dark Fate,Star Trek,Star Trek Into Darkness,X-Men,Dark Phoenix,The Predator,Predator,Movies,Review,Critique,Rage,Worst,Awful,No good,Films,The Destruction of Classic Films,Radio Voice,1930's Swing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments