Advertisement

Space Primates ft. Elk Elvis - Chances (Official Audio)

Space Primates ft. Elk Elvis - Chances (Official Audio) Subscribe now more videos on the way!
Buy and stream here:

#spaceprimates

Instagram: @spaceprimates
Twitter: @spaceprimatess
Facebook:
Space Primates new release featuring Elk Elvis.

Space Primates ft. Elk Elvis - Chances Lyrics



VERSE 1


I see a good thing and I cop it


Don’t wait to figure it out


I’m taking off just like a rocket


No time to think about the ground





PRE CHORUS


And you know


Yeah you know





CHORUS


I’ll take my chances


I’ll take my chances


Might take me down down


But I’ll be laughing


My chances





VERSE 2


I keep some good vibes in my pocket


I’m addicted to the now


They always telling me to stop it


But I don’t even know how





BRIDGE


I roll the dice just for the high


I could be wrong but I might be right


Im gonna live like I’m gonna die


So so

spaceprimates,chances,space,character,music,dance,rock,pop,alt,seeb,olivia o brien,

Post a Comment

0 Comments