Advertisement

My Problems With (some) Drama Channels...

My Problems With (some) Drama Channels... hey y'all I've been having a lot of thoughts lately about the drama community and certain drama channels and noticed some series issues, so today I am going to discuss those.

✭ check out my merch :) ➩

✭ my second channel ➩

☆Watch More☆

✭ The Problems With The Current Film Industry ➩
✭ The Dark Truth About Cancel Culture & Stan Culture ➩
✭ Everything Wrong With "The Beautiful World of Shane Dawson" & His Series With Jeffree Star ➩
✭ Reacting To Your Unpopular Opinions & Revealing My Secret ➩

☆Follow Me☆

✭ instagram ➩ @thelukealexander
✭ twitter ➩ @lukethelunatic
✭ snapchat ➩ lukealexander36

☆ Business Inquiries ➩ lukealexandercontact@gmail.com

my problems with drama channels,the truth about drama channels,drama,drama channels,tea,exposed,commentary,critique,luke alexander,beauty,beauty drama,rich lux,james charles,jeffree star,shane dawson,luke alexander shane dawson,

Post a Comment

0 Comments