Advertisement

I Added 6 Engines To My Ship & Made It A Speedboat - The NEW Giant Balboa Island - RAFT

I Added 6 Engines To My Ship & Made It A Speedboat - The NEW Giant Balboa Island - RAFT Welcome back to Raft! Today we're going further down the Chapter 1 update and we finally made it to the giant Balboa island. This island is infested with aggressive bears and awesome secrets. I also renovate my ship and add a few more ship engines. I hope you enjoyed this episode of Raft, thanks for watching and liking.

More RAFT:

About RAFT:

Raft throws you and your friends into an epic oceanic adventure! Alone or together, players battle to survive a perilous voyage across a vast sea! Gather debris, scavenge reefs and build your own floating home, but be wary of the man-eating sharks!

New Awesome Playthroughs:

Stormworks:

TABS:

Become A Drae Supporter:

Discord:

My Webpage(All Social & Merch):

Intro & Outtro Music By OddChap:

#Drae #RAFT #Chapter1

Raft,Raft Game,Raft Gameplay,Raft Update,Raft Bear,Raft Chapter 1,Raft Highlights,Raft Drae,Drae,Draegast,Raft Ending,survival raft,survival game,survival games,raft gameplay ep 1,raft drae,raft draegast,raft funny,funny moments,raft highlights,raft ship,raft gameplay 2019,raft ending 2019,raft playthrough,ocean survival,stranded survival,raft chapter 1 gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments