Advertisement

15MIN: Tight Hips (Mobility and Flexibility Workout)

15MIN: Tight Hips (Mobility and Flexibility Workout) Fix those tight hips and strengthen with this workout!

Workout: Try each exercise for 50sec, rest 20 sec, repeat 4 times!


The first part of the video is sped up so you can see it. The second part I’ve slowed the video down so you can study the exercises and do it with me!! Complete this workout in 3 EASY STEPS:


1.Pause the video between each exercise.
2. Complete each exercise.
3. Hit play and proceed to the next exercise.
then proceed to the next exercise!


***POSTPARTUM JOURNEY***


Buy all my favorite products here! from nutrition to workouts, your kitchen, better sleep, and more!


Get Exclusive discount codes for all the cool stuff I use for my NUTRITION /DIET/WORKOUTS over on my IG stories. @hangtightwmarcie


***Get Top Rated Vitamins and Minerals! Contact me today: nutrition@hangtightwmarcie.com*** 24 hour response!

Use Code: hangtight for 10% off your Bforcebands


Want more workouts just like this plus explanations? Head over to Personal Training in Atlanta, GA


Buy all the products for my workouts here:

..connect..
♥ Blog:
♥ Subscribe:
♥ Instagram:
♥ Facebook:
♥ Twitter:
♥ Tumblr:
♥ Pinterest:

IG Videos to YouTube Videos,VIDEO TRIMS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments