Advertisement

16 Personalities in an Airport

16 Personalities in an Airport Which type are you in an airport?
This video brings me back to my OG (original) 16 personalities videos... it felt really nostalgic making it ;) and there was that old awkwardness of walking around in public places talking to my phone while people look at me like I'm a crazy person... maybe I am XD

Enjoy it! and if you liked this one (and are unaware of my other vids of the same type) check them out!

Thank you for watching, liking, and subscribing!

16 personaliities in an airport,mbti in an airport,bogdan yakubets,bogdan,bogdan yakubets 16 personaliities,bogdan 16 personalities,bogdan yakubets mbti,bogdan mbti,airport,airports,istj,istp,isfj,intj,estj,estp,esfj,entj,entp,enfp,enfj,esfp,isfp,infj,intp,mbti,

Post a Comment

0 Comments