Advertisement

learn new skills fast with deliberate practice first part

learn new skills fast with deliberate practice first part In this video I want to talk about learning and how you can apply this technique to learn fast. it is important to be able to practice with focus and have a why when you decide to learn a new skill and stay motivated during your journey. if you do what I say in this video, you will be able to maximize your learning ability and learn a lot faster.


Please make sure to subscribe and support my channel and hit the like button if you like my video. this will keep me motivated and I will be able to make better content and grow this channel.

thank you very much for joining me and watching my videos.

here are some links that are related to this topic:












*******

My artstation account:
My Instagram account:
My Facebook Page:

communication,effective speaker,acquisition,college info geek,college tips,increase skills,learn fast,learn faster,learn quickly,learning fast,master skills,mastery,rapid,skill,skills,studying,university,deliberate practice,how to,how to learn,how to learn anything,beginner tricks,music,piano,making games,making art,artist,game industry,film making,sotry telling,stages of learning,delibrate,cognitive,associative,autonomous,

Post a Comment

0 Comments