Advertisement

Hypixel Note Block Contest 2 Entry 3: Similarly Similar Similarity (Original)

Hypixel Note Block Contest 2 Entry 3: Similarly Similar Similarity (Original) YES I CALLED IT THAT YOU GOT A PROBLEM? ;-; (Okay to be serious I thought it sounded similar to my previous entries so I called it this)
Once again the great god of lag smites me with his unholy power. I cry every time D:
Also imma be honest here, I don't like the way I ended it ;-;

Work stats!

Minutes spent: 158 (File says differently bcuz I left it open overnight) :/
Left clicks: 3115
Right clicks: 131
Blocks created: 701
Blocks deleted: 124

minecraft,Minecraft (Award-Winning Work),note block,note block song contest,contest,song contest,note,block,block contest,block song contest,entry,new,Competition,Contest Entry,Original,Song,hypixel,hypixel server,hypixel contest,server,minecraft server,hyperdron,similarly similar similarity,sss,minecraft song sss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments