Advertisement

Cancer made me get TATTOOS

Cancer made me get TATTOOS Last Tuesday I got my first tattoo and then I got three more! I decided I would post an update showing all of my tattoos and what they mean to me.

This video reminds me of high school English class when I had to make up a bunch of stuff in order to get an A even though I was uncomfortable the whole time and hated it. It includes some truth, some lies, and some inside jokes that you will not understand.

The real reason I got these tattoos is because I need them in order to start radiation therapy. The doctors will use them to line me up in the same position every day. They needed to use something permanent so the ink would not wash off in the shower/pool.

Please share my channel to spread awareness and SUBSCRIBE if you enjoyed this!

YouTube channel:
Instagram:

#tattoo #cancersucks #cancer #breastcancer

tattoos,meaning,symbolize,breast,cancer,journey,update,adventure,story,storytime,tattoo,new,radiation,ratiotherapy,semicolon,surgery,lumpectomy,chemotherapy,chemo,tumor,hair,first,time,symbolism,vlog,permanent,ink,australia,australian,god,religion,young,adult,woman,invasive,ductal,carcinoma,dcis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments