Advertisement

THESE LAST FEW DAYS HAVE BEEN REALLY BAD... I GOT STOOD UP

THESE LAST FEW DAYS HAVE BEEN REALLY BAD... I GOT STOOD UP rip mika love you 4ever!!!

Join the member squad here:


Thanks for coming back for another video! Make sure to leave a like if you enjoyed it and subscribe if you're new! Love you guys (:

!Don't forget to turn on the notification bell 🔔 so you will be the first one to know when i drop my next video!

Social media:

Instagram:

Twitter:

Twitch:

ASMR channel:

vlogs,vlogging,milomiriam,positivity,vlog,day in my life,milo miriam vlog,daily vlogs,vlogg,a day in the life vlog,positive,a day in the life,motivation,motivate,milo miriam,milo,miriam,summer break,summer,sweden,sthlm,stockholm,cooking,food,cat,cats,lost my cat,summer vlog,stay positive,bad day,new camera,stood up,i got stood up,subway,travel,sthlm vlog,got stood up,work out vlog,workout,working out,amition,

Post a Comment

0 Comments