Advertisement

'Realms' by Cirtrax & Viprin (me) | Geometry Dash 2.11

'Realms' by Cirtrax & Viprin (me) | Geometry Dash 2.11 This is a level I started working on right after the song was put on Newgrounds, which is nearly 2 years ago now. Realms by hinkik is a great song, but I wasn't able to get far on this project besides laying the groundwork for the first part's design and colors, and finishing most of the layout. About a month ago, Cirtrax asked to finish this up, which I obviously agreed to since I didn't have any plans for this project anymore. I'm really happy to see this level come out, even though the style isn't exactly what I had in mind when I first started it. I saw someone jokingly ask why I didn't upload this, since I "always" upload collaborations I'm in, but for this one it's obvious that Cirtrax got it because he did most of the work. He did a great job on this, and I expect it to get an Epic rating!

★ Become a Sponsor of my channel today for special perks! Click the button next to «Subscribe» or use this link:

- VIDEO INFO -
Game (version): Geometry Dash (2.11)
Level: Realms by Cirtrax and me
ID: 57023664
Music: Realms by hinkik


- OTHER -
Discord server:
Merchandise:
Thumbnail by Erdyuri:
Social media:

#design

realms cirtrax,viprin cirtrax,realms,geometry dash realms,realms geometry dash,realms by cirtrax,cirtrax viprin,geometry dash cirtrax,cirtrax geometry dash,realms hinkik,hinkik realms,hinkik,

Post a Comment

0 Comments