Advertisement

People Share The Details Surrounding The Worst Party They've Ever Attended (r|AskReddit)

People Share The Details Surrounding The Worst Party They've Ever Attended (r|AskReddit) r/AskReddit Reddit, what was the worst party you ever attended?
Was it yours? Someone elses?

Mine was two Christmases ago. (few days before, for the party) All my friends said they'd be there. No one showed up, I sat alone for a while and kind of cried. I had thought I made friends, finally, but not one person showed, or even said they weren't going to show up. Eventually my brother and his friends dragged me out of there and we had a great time, all dressed in cheesy sweaters, having a good time and getting smashed.

All ended well.

What's your story?

r/ask reddit,r/ ask reddit,r/ askreddit,best posts and comments,r/askreddit stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments