Advertisement

Is A FlexWheel Extruder A Better Option???

Is A FlexWheel Extruder A Better Option??? I upgraded my Z-Axis on my Autocrafter Ultra Large 3D Printer and that forced this build for the Hotend, Flexwheel Extruder, and BLTouch. Watch and learn along with me because I'm not a pro at this by any means.

Let me know what you think in the comments below!

The simple link to everything me:

Check out build notes and plans:

Edited in DaVinci Resolve 16 on a Dell XPS 15 9570

Music Details: Cornelia (Luwaks Remix) (Instrumental Version) - The Eastern Plain
Metallic (Instrumental Version) - Luftmensch
Them Thieves - Ava Low

Music Licensed by

Want a Non-Musical Version? (I got you):

Thanks for your interest in my crazy projects!

FLEXWHEEL,Flex Wheel,Extruder,3D Printer,Filiment Extruder,Hotend Assembly,3D Printer Hotend,OpenBuilds,C-Beam,Gantry Carts,XLarge C-Beam Gantry Kit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments