Advertisement

BEST SHINY TRADE OF MY LIFE!!! First Day of the POKEMON GO Water Event (I think...)

BEST SHINY TRADE OF MY LIFE!!! First Day of the POKEMON GO Water Event (I think...) This week on JoltyJon13 - I do the BEST SHINY TRADE EVER! Literally the best shiny trade I have ever done!

Oh, and I visit Echo Park Lake for the first day of the Pokemon Go Water Festival. But it's kind of hard to shiny check fish when there are no fish!

Catch me playing this amazing game called Pokemon Go every week! Shiny hunting, raiding, Community Days - this channel will cover all of the games biggest features and events!

I need YOUR help to grow my channel and to bring more of my PoGo adventures to YouTube! Drop a like, hit the sub button, and follow me on Twitter! I also have a Patreon if you're feeling fancy!

Looking forward to playing this wonderful game with you!

Twitter -
Patreon -

Music Copyrights

Wasted Years by INOSSI |
Music promoted by
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License


Call Me by LiQWYD |
Music promoted by
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License


Happy by jantrax |
Music promoted by
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License

Pokemon,Pokemon Go,vlog,vlogger,YouTuber,Los Angeles,LA,Echo Park,Echo,Park,Houndour,Psyduck,shiny,trade,best,life,of my life,Water,Event,Water Event,Festival,I think,first,day,Sharpedo,fish,fishing,lake,city,Jon,Jolteon,JoltyJon13,Aaron,Murray,Houndoom,blue,plush,ever,BEST TRADE EVER,lucky,lucky trade,

Post a Comment

0 Comments