Advertisement

WHEN PEOPLE START TO FIGURE YOU OUT!

WHEN PEOPLE START TO FIGURE YOU OUT! 1- she’s using Maryanne and Stephanie for revenge because she hasn’t gotten her way legally
2- her own detective told her I was NOT HARASSING HER so she’s angry and on a warpath. NOT ME!
3- SHE IS PAYING $20/mo to look up info (remember MGL and Laura have said someone looks their info up and it ain’t PMM)
4- She is asking people about my home loan with screen shots of it from her paid service! Why does it matter? You don’t need to know those details nor do any of the strangers of YouTube you’ve shared these details with!
4- She wanted to sue me for $10k
5- I HAVE MORE WHERE THESE CAME FROM!

This is not the FIRST person nor will it be the last to send me info that is NOT adding up to anyone anymore. If a cybercrime detective tells you that all your “proof” does not qualify as harassment, then I AM NOT HARASSING YOU! I have not paid a single dime to look your info up! Hey ya “friends” that turned your back on me for this chick, I never lied! I have received over 200 SS from people of Hit me baby and her mother looking my info up, and passing it around! She is obsessive! 7 months of passing my info she PAID FOR around! For what? I haven’t contacted people in her real life nor looked her up! I haven’t done anything to this WOMAN. This is exactly what Jewels of Thought said about some people on YouTube, they harass people for retaliation to SUE THEM. Why else would she want to know details about the cost of my home and finance history?!?! This creeps me out! If it does not you and you still want to partner up with her.... ask yourself why people are coming to me and sharing what she’s sent them! It is disturbing! If you support this, then you have issues yourself!

Hello starlight,Laura keck,Stephanie brown,

Post a Comment

0 Comments