Advertisement

Using Earth Dust Cannabis Nutrients + Marijuana Plants in Flowering!

Using Earth Dust Cannabis Nutrients + Marijuana Plants in Flowering! In this video I talk a little bit about using Earth Dust nutrients. I also show my marijuana plants that are flowering. If you enjoyed this video please click that thumbs up button :)

This gardening video is for educational and/or documentary purposes and isn't designed to help or encourage others to imitate.
I earn from qualifying purchases made through some of the links below.

This is my backup/highlights YouTube channel. You can get to my main YouTube channel here:

Donate to the channel:
All donations I receive go right back into the channel for improvements.

Grow equipment I use-
Grow equipment store (Discount code: MRGROWIT)-
LED grow light store-

★Premium Content★
My How To Grow ebook-
My How To Grow audio book-
My How To Grow video course-
Patreon-
Merch-

★Products shown/mentioned in this video★
LED grow light (Discount code: MRGROWIT)-
4x4 grow tent (Discount code: MRGROWIT)-
Earth Dust nutrients (Discount code: MRGROWIT)-
CO2 canister-
8" oscillating fan-
Soil-

Plastic grow pots-

Fabric grow pots-

SensorPush temp & humidity monitor-

Sensorpush WIFI gateway-

Barley straw-
Plant tags-
Plant clips-
Garden ties-
Camera used-

Tripod-


★Social Media★
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

★Music In Video★
Lukrembo - Sunset

earth dust nutrients,earth dust,cannabis nutrients,marijuana nutrients,weed nutrients,earth dust cannabis nutrients,marijuana,cannabis,marijuana plants,cannabis plants,flowering,flowering cannabis,flowering marijuana,

Post a Comment

0 Comments