Advertisement

Teen Vs. Adult What's In My Bag

Teen Vs. Adult What's In My Bag "I feel like you're a whole adult."

Subscribe to As/Is:

About As/Is:
Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, style, body positivity, women’s experiences and lifestyle, and to join a community of incredible women working to empower and inspire each other. We accept you, as is!

Connect with As/Is:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Instagram: @AsIs
Follow us on Twitter:
Check out our website:
Buy our merch:
Subscribe to the As/Is Newsletter:

Credits:
MUSIC

Licensed via Audio Network
Dont Worry About It_Full
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Show Me Dont Tell Me_Full
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.

STILLS
Brick
DNY59/Getty Images

VIDEO
Kids drawing green Background with theme of speech bubble and turtle
abu hasan ahmad/Getty Images
Lady with great irritation rummaging in her purse trying to find car keys
Motortion/Getty Images



buzzfeed,buzzfeed as/is,as/is,as is,women,women try,teen vs adult,what's in my bag,teen vs adult what's in my bag,buzzfeed jazzmyne,bag swap,what's in my purse,what's in my purse teen,challenge,what's in my bag 2019,whats in my purse,for the first time,what's in my backpack,what is in my bag,whats in my purse 2019,snooping,bag snooping,

Post a Comment

0 Comments