Advertisement

NY Bae Kohl, Black - The Big Apple Of My Eye ||43 RUPEES|| REVIEW AND DEMO|| MADHUMANTI CHAKRABORTY

NY Bae Kohl, Black - The Big Apple Of My Eye ||43 RUPEES|| REVIEW AND DEMO|| MADHUMANTI CHAKRABORTY Please Like , Comment , Share and Subscribe to my Channel and also click the bell icon..

At first, I Am really very Sorry for late upload.....
And
Please watch my full Video for all the information about this kajal....this is my most favourite kajal pencil because it is too pigmented and intense black plus long lasting kajal.......

Purchase Link:

NY Bae Kohl, Black - The Big Apple Of My Eye


Thank you so much...
Please watch my all videos 😘

Kajal,Cheapest kajal,Kohl pencil,Pigmented kajal,Intense black kajal,Long-lasting kajal,NY bae kajal,The Apple of My Eye,Kajal under 50 RUPEES,Kajal under 100 rupees,Deep dark black kajal,One swipe pigmentation,Best kajal in India,Purplle.com,Madhumanti Chakraborty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments