Advertisement

LIVE peptides efficiently hexarelin cjc hgh tb-500 hcg reconstituting and loading

LIVE peptides efficiently hexarelin cjc hgh tb-500 hcg  reconstituting and loading mixing legal peptides, reconstituting, and pre loading to save time because when using about four different peptides it can be very time-consuming to do it manually each time. In this video I load about eight syringes which will last me two days. Four shots per day. each one now contains CJC, Hexarelin, hcg, tb-500c and hgh. i use the cjc no DAC and hexarelin together because they are synergistic in creating a natural growth hormone pulse. i could substitute the hexarelin for ipamorelin, ghrp-2 or ghrp-6 end it would have pretty much the same effect. the hcg Is to maintain some level of my own fertility while I am on cycle and maintain my testicles in working order so that if and when I ever do come off I can regain my natural testosterone production much faster. The TB 500 is for healing my joints tendons and ligaments that are getting a beating lately from overtraining to prepare for my next competition in three weeks. And then of course the Hgh itself is because the secretagogues only give a 30 minute pause where as the Hgh stays in my system for about five hours this way I get a very quick burst with a slow release there after. The best of both worlds. but this video is mainly about efficiency about how I can spend five minutes loading them all up for two days rather than spending two minutes four times per day for two days think about how much time I save by preloading everything. all of this is pursuant to the instructions, my doctor supervision and none of it is medical or legal advice in any way.

hexarelin,cjc,cjc no dac,ghrp,hgh,reconstitute,tony huge,enhanced athlete,dr tony huge,fat loss,hgh frag,secretegogue,mk677,growth hormone,hexarelin dosage,cjc 1295 dosage,hgh dosage,rich piana,doucette,bios3,bodybuilding,generation iron,

Post a Comment

0 Comments