Advertisement

A Tire EXPLODED On My Shelby Dodge Rampage In The MIDDLE Of The Night

A Tire EXPLODED On My Shelby Dodge Rampage In The MIDDLE Of The Night One of the 25+ year old tires exploded on my Shelby Dodge Rampage, the forgotten sport truck. The old Goodyear Eagle ST tires looked fine and haven't dry rotted but the passenger front gave up the ghost. I ordered a set of Continental ExtremeContact Sport tires in the OEM size to fix the speedometer and enhance the handling. Some people have been wondering what the little truck in the driveway is, it's a Shelby conversion Dodge Rampage with fuel injection and a turbo (Turbo I). Half car, half truck, full excitement... this little truck is efficient, fun, and a capable little hauler. This example of the Rampage was merged with another Chrysler L-body car, a Shelby Dodge Charger donor car to restyle it and step up the performance. Today we say goodbye to the 50k subscriber Chevy Cavalier as well.

Continental ExtremeContact Sport:

------------------------------------------------------------

Here’s the gear and camera equipment I’m using!

Helmet:
Gloves:
Camera:
Tripod:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Common Questions:

What motorcycle do I ride? A few. Ducati 1198, Honda Fury, Honda Grom, Honda Ruckus

What do I do for a living? Make YouTube videos and work in enterprise data storage.

Can you wheelie? No, I suck.

Are you fast? Sort of. I suck mostly though.

Where can I keep up with you off the bike?

Instagram: WatchJRGo

Facebook: WatchJRGo (or JRGo, FB hates my branding)

Do you go to school? College, for 2 classes.

Why do you ride so dangerously? What do mean? I was doing 25.

Do you go to the track? Of course, hopefully there will be videos in the future.

Do you play video games? No, but I might stream N64 Goldeneye at some point. Twitch: WatchJRGo

Are you afraid the police will watch your videos and arrest you? Something something evidence something something warrants and due process of law

#Dodge #DodgeRampage #SportTruck

Dodge Rampage,Dodge,Mopar,Caroll Shelby,Shelby Dodge Rampage,Plymouth Scamp,L Body,Turbo Dodge,Turbo I,2.2L,4 Cylinder,I Bought,I Bought The Weirdest,I Bought The Forgotten,Sport Truck,Car Truck,Half Car Half Truck,Subaru Brat,Chevrolet El Camino,Shelby Edition,Antique Car,Vintage Car,Turbo 4 Cylinder,Mopar Or No Car,Chrysler L-body,Chrysler,Tire Exploded,Goodyear Eagle ST,Continental Tires,Continental Extreme Contact Sport,New Tires,

Post a Comment

0 Comments