Advertisement

Comic Making? Me? It's More Likely Than You Think (Part 1!)

Comic Making? Me? It's More Likely Than You Think (Part 1!) Hope you don't mind this video is cut into two, otherwise it was gonna be a 30 minute video for just this comic and splash screen. Color will come next time! Along with the process of how I (a novice to comics) approached making the comic If you're not a fan of this video topic, catch back up with me in a few videos, I'm trying to get a feel for where I want my art to lead me in my career. Bear with me for these few videos!
All item designs belong to gaiaonline, and I thank them for providing cool avatars (not spons).




Thank you so much for watching! If you're interested in finding me elsewhere on the internet, you can find me at the links below.




illustration,art,art process,illustration process,comic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments