Advertisement

Someone needs to take my wallet away because I just bought 20 T-shirts// Another Friggen Thrift Haul

Someone needs to take my wallet away because I just bought 20 T-shirts// Another Friggen Thrift Haul Hi folks! Today we have... drum roll... ANOTHER FREAKIN THRIFT HAUL!!1! I was doing really very well saving my money for a lil while and I didn’t grift for like a a whole two months (r u proud of me??) but that time is gone bc as u can c I went a bit HAM the other day... none the less, hope y’all enjoy my lil haul :)) luv u have a good day!!

WHERE TO FIND ME:
Instagram: @melanie_locke (personal)

@lockejmelanie (photography)

@melaniewears (fashion)

Poshmark: @melanie_locke

VSCO: @melanielockee

Snapchat: @melanie_locke

Twitter: @melanielockee

business inquires only: melaniewears13@gmail.com

try on thrift haul,thrift,thrift with me,come thrifting with me,goodwill haul,good will,valuce village,thrift flip,

Post a Comment

0 Comments