Advertisement

Clean with natural, less expensive, safer, more effective, healthier solutions! It's so Easy!

Clean with natural, less expensive, safer, more effective, healthier solutions! It's so Easy! This is my Mission, My Passion, My Why! And my BIGGEST PET PEEVE! BE IN THE KNOW. πŸ™

A FEW Facts:
-According to The World Health Organization the Air Quality in our homes is far worse than the pollution outside..😷
-The EPA warns us that our indoor pollution is a serious threat to our healths, and states that toxic chemicals in household cleaners are three times more likely to cause cancer than air pollution. πŸ 
-The average person in the U.S. uses 40 pounds of cleaning products each year, and 32 million pounds of cleaning products are poured down our drains every day... YIKES, that's A LOT of chemicals! ☠️
-90% of all poison exposures occur at home with these products.
-According to the U.S. Poision Control Center a child is accidentally poisoned every 30 seconds. πŸ˜’
-At an indoor air conference studies found that women who work at home have a 54% higher death rate from cancer than those who work away from home. The 15-year study concluded it was as a direct result of the much higher exposure rate to toxic chemicals in common household products! πŸ˜ 
BE THE CHANGE in your home...After years of going to multiple stores to find safe products, I am so grateful to have a company I can trust!
➕ 30% back on all my purchases? YES! 
Target only gives me 5%. Do the math, the savings is amazing!

😘For more info on this topic, and all the recipes... 
Check out my Green Cleaning Blog on

oilsandlipstick.com

And catch me on social media if you have any questions,
I would love to hear your natural cleaning success stories!

instagram.com/oilsandlipstick

green cleaning,clean my room,cleaning,cleaning transformation,cleaning videos,cleaning hacks,green cleaner,organic cleaning products,organic cleaning,organic cleaning supplies,organization,natural cleaning products diy,nontoxic cleaning products,essential oils,doterra essential oils,clean with essential oils,clean with doterra,

Post a Comment

0 Comments