Advertisement

50% Off Receiving a Loving & Meaningful Relationship Course | Specific Person

50% Off Receiving a Loving & Meaningful Relationship Course | Specific Person In this Youtube Agnes announces the How to Receive a Loving & Meaningful Relationship with a Specific Person 7 day eCourse is 50% off from 15th to 21st May 2019.
The Course covers how we as individuals can open up to receive a loving and meaningful relationship with a specific person, an ex or a familiy member or friend.
This is a 7 Part Course and is a 3 strand approach, like a rope.
1st Strand - Scripting: to attract
2nd Strand - Meditation: to calm
3rd Strand - Affirmations: to confirm and affirm

Cost: WAS $100usd NOW $50usd
Payments to PayPal:

Then email me on: apersonofinterest2014@gmail.com and let me know its this course you paid for so I can send it to you.
____________________________________________________________________

For my Guided Meditations Only Channel - on a Specific Person, Relationships, Self Love, Dream Job & Meaningful Work as well as Increasing Your Money and Neville Goddards Living in the End etc


For my Self Love & Attracting a Specific Person 15 Day Course

For my Attracting a Specific Person 15 Day Beginners Intensive Course

For my Attracting a Specific Person 15 Day Intermediate Course

For my Attracting your Dream Job/Work 15 Day Intensive Course


How to Receive a Loving & Meaningful Relationship - Specific Person Course

How to Receive a Loving & Meaningful Relationship LIVE Sessions

&t=2s

For those of you that want to add subtitles in other languages to my YouTubes


for my true manifesting story books
for my true manifesting story books
for career & money coaching
Apersonofinterest2014@gmail.com for 1 on 1 coaching and personal meditations



#agnesvivarelli #relationships #specificperson

agnes,agnes vivarelli,law of attraction,neville goddard,self love,specific person,relationships,meditation,neville goddard feeling is the secret,ex back law of attraction,loa,agnes self love,self love meditation,specific person law of attraction,agnes vivarelli specific person,how to get a ex back,how to attract a specific person,can i get my ex back,ex back,can i get my ex back if she's with someone else,can i get my ex back if he's with someone else,

Post a Comment

0 Comments