Advertisement

RECREATING MY OLD CRINGEY PHOTOS

RECREATING MY OLD CRINGEY PHOTOS My roommates help me turn back into my 2010 self. There are some alarming visuals in this so proceed with caution and watch at your own risk.

SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEDNESDAY & SATURDAYish

WATCH ME:
Main Channel:
Second Channel:

MERCH: goo.gl/fxeSNR

FOLLOW ME:
Twitter: @AndrewLowe
Instagram: @AndrewLowe
Facebook:
Tumblr:
Snapchat: "lowecow"
Vine: "Andrew Lowe" lol

BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY:
amron@authenticm.com

Don't forget to thumbs up! Let's see if we can get this video to enough likes for me to feel validation of my worth in this cold world. Fingers crossed!

recreating my old cringey photos,andrew lowe,christine sydelko,chris klemens,photos,cringey,middle school,reacting to,old facebook photos,old myspace photos,old instagram photos,reaction,cringe,cringy,recreating old photos,straightening my hair,striaght hair,roommates,flat iron,

Post a Comment

0 Comments