Advertisement

VLOGMAS | I was NOT expecting to get on stage at this fashion show. (outfit details inside!)

VLOGMAS | I was NOT expecting to get on stage at this fashion show. (outfit details inside!) THIS IS VLOGMAS! A [nearly] daily documentation of my life in December. The point is to allow you all to join me in getting into the Christmas spirit. Follow me on Instagram for real time updates on when to expect my next vlog and make sure your YouTube notifications are on! :)

Stay caught up on "My Real Life" VLOGS ►
Watch my "Autism Mom" VLOGS ►
Subscribe to my channel ►
---------------------------------------
Thanks for hangin'! If you're new, I'm Vaughn aka MsVaughnTV and I'm a cop's wife and outgoing first time mom to a 3-year-old little girl with autism. This is a relatable beauty and lifestyle channel with new vlogs, routine videos and tutorials every week!

See what's new on my Amazon storefront! ►
---------------------------------------
Business inquiries ONLY contact:
MsVaughnOnYouTube@yahoo.com
---------------------------------------
KEEP UP WITH ME ONLINE
Instagram ►
Facebook ►
Twitter ►
---------------------------------------
STARTING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
Get my vlogging camera ►

SUBSCRIBE AND TURN ON YOUR NOTIFICATIONS SO YOU NEVER MISS AN UPLOAD!

Love,
Vaughn

msvaughn,msvaughntv,mom vlog,new mommy,family vlog,daily vlog,healthy meals,natural hair,lifestyle,black hair,hair styling,curly hair,autism family,autism mom,autism toddler,natural hair routine,daily routine,christmas party,winter wonderland,fashion show,christmas events,OOTD,what I wore today,decorate with me,christmas decor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments