Advertisement

Unisex Newborn Must Haves for Dads and Moms

Unisex Newborn Must Haves for Dads and Moms Having a baby again after 12 years was definitely exciting, but I discovered that there were tons of baby gadgets on the market that I hadn’t seen before.

Follow @LilyJeanJoy on Instagram to see her using these items and to find connections to the brands.

Here is my Amazon Baby Registry Link to find some of the items mentioned in this video


If you do not find anything helpful in this video you may want to view some of my others that fit into the other categories that I will cover on this channel - education, writing or poetry, and what it’s like to be a mom.

You can find all of my social media links by visiting my website at www.sherrieyvette.com.

Or

@SherrieYvette on Twitter
Best of Me & Selah on Facebook
@originalSherrieYvette on Instagram
@LilyJeanJoy on Instagram to see her using these items

Mail:
PO BOX 675
Rancocas NJ 08073

newborn must have,musthaves,newborn items,shopping for baby,babyshower,goodwill finds,black moms,representation matters,angel care bathtub,boppy,soaps for baby,baby shart,baby shark,puppy pads,baby gifts,baby shower,labor and delivery,

Post a Comment

0 Comments