Advertisement

Twice jihyo and Kang Daniel interaction @AAA 2019 Couple of the night

Twice jihyo and Kang Daniel interaction @AAA 2019 Couple of the night Our power couple won tonight I'm so happy fpr the both of them and my twice babies. I know it's just a very short video of them coz I can't find other interaction but I know they are both proud and happy for each other.

Thank you everyone for watching this video I hope you all like it please do not forget subscribe to my channel!


#Jihyo #kangdaniel #Jidanielcouple


Jihyo and kang Daniel interaction
Jihyo and kang Daniel @AAA 2019
jihyo and kang Daniel couple
Jihyo and kang Daniel interaction at AAA 2019
Twice jihyo and kang Daniel interaction
Kang Daniel and twice jihyo
Kang Daniel and jihyo couple @AAA 2019
AAA2019
#AAA2019
PARK JIHYO AND KANG DANIEL INTERACTION
Twice @AAA2019
TWICE PERFORMANCE AAA 2019
KANG DANIEL PERFORMANCE AAA 2019
KANG DANIEL RED CARPET AAA 2019
TWICE RED CARPET AAA 2019
hyoniel loveteam interaction

Twice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments