Advertisement

Tujhe kitna chahne is covered by flutist Prashik tidke

Tujhe kitna chahne is covered by flutist Prashik tidke Special thanks to starmaker who gave me such a great opportunity to progress my talent without any studio
Hope u enjoy frnds then press the like button and not forget to subscribe to my channel and also press the bel icon if I upload some videos then u get notifications fastly support it frnds plz


Hello frnd
- Song name : tujhe kitna chahne lage hum
- Movie : Kabir Singh
- Flute artist : Prashik Tidke
- I covered tujhe kitna chahne lage hum on my c # scale flute
***** If u intrest to play a well tune flute so go on Amazon and get the professional flute company *****

I published a song on StarMaker, check out my singing now!
starmaker

#StarMaker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments