Advertisement

Tips and Tricks for Enrolling into College Classes

Tips and Tricks for Enrolling into College Classes Hey guys it's Megan!

I know enrolling into college can be a little stressful and overwhelming trying to figure out what classes you should enroll in. This video is hopefully going to make your enrollment process a little bit easier and hopefully make some of your classes easier due to some of the resources I provided.

Hope you guys like this video, subscribe, and comment down below any college questions and I will try my best to make a video out of it to help all of you out.

ASSIST website to help with your corresponding classes for your specific major and institution you wish to transfer to:


Rate my Professor website to help you learn about your professors from student reviews:


My Instagram:

college,tips and tricks,enrollment,college classes,college process,college enrollment,ASSIST,ratemyprofessor,college tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments