Advertisement

'They want to hear that you're fine.' | Inappropriate Questions: Suicide

'They want to hear that you're fine.' | Inappropriate Questions: Suicide Hi Horses,

Jimmy is the editor-in-chief of mrgirl. He has the final say on everything I post, which is good, because sometimes I have some really stupid ideas.

Because my horrible family doesn't want me, he invited me to have Thanksgiving at his grandmother's.

I told him I wanted to make a video about suicide at some point. He replied, "You should interview my mother and grandmother about my uncle killing himself."

So, immediately after we finished eating our Thanksgiving dinner, and having never met them before that day, I did exactly that.

love,
mrgirl

suicide prevention,suicide awareness,suicidal,kill yourself,anti-bullying,cyber bullying,grief,grief counseling,therapy,self-help,counseling.,

Post a Comment

0 Comments