Advertisement

The Pink Tax! | Cost of Being a Woman | Dear Alyne

The Pink Tax! | Cost of Being a Woman | Dear Alyne Dear Alyne - GIRLS GONE GLOBAL!

I asked my instagram followers what videos they’d like to see, and I got an overwhelming response: The Pink Tax! The thing is...i had never actually heard of it! But once I researched it, I realized I knew aaaaaaall about it. 😳

Nobody likes taxes, especially hidden ones. Allow me to introduce you to...The Pink Tax! 💕

Join Girls Gone Global (by Dear Alyne) - an all women group to discuss "The Pink Tax" and many other female based topics!

Not a girl? Let's be friends on instagram @dearalyne


Don't forget to subscribe us for more awesome content from around the world. Travel the world with me.

🔥 SUBSCRIBE:


🔥 Also SUBSCRIBE: Nas Daily For more Exciting video!


What does Pink tax mean?

Is there Pink tax?

When was the Pink tax introduced?

What is Pink tax and are you paying it?

🔥 Website:
🔥 GIRLS GONE GLOBAL -
🔥 Group:

Follow us NOW.
🔥 Facebook:
🔥 Instagram: @Dearalyne
🔥 Snapchat: @Dearalyne

pink tax,Cost of Being a Woman,Dear Alyne,dearalyne,nas daily,wife of nas,nas daily women,Women's Empowerment,Interesting people,GIRLS GONE GLOBAL,Dear Alyne girls gone global,gender marketing,feminist marketing,grow better,women marketing,feminine tax,girls gone global,pink vs blue,extra tax for women,pink,Pink Tax,alyne tamir,

Post a Comment

0 Comments