Advertisement

The next few days, Hours for #UGAZ, Be Safe! Happy Thanksgiving

The next few days, Hours for #UGAZ, Be Safe! Happy Thanksgiving Please if you find it in your heart to help me feed the homeless; you may contact me by email:

Oncalldeliveryotr@hotmail.com or 712-739-0165 is my number THROUGH PAYPAL TO SPREAD LOVE & HIS WORD/JESUS and just need a friend or a brother in Christ to talk too? We all need that friend that is close like a brother. I'm here for you. If you see those out on the street suffering; be their Joy, Their Light, Their Love, Remember time is short! Jesus/Yeshua can come back any time of any day but NO1 KNOWS THAT HOUR OR DAY! BE READY!
If you can help through PayPal/ Please send as friend or family as no fees will be charged and is very secure. It's getting cold soon and I hate seeing people(human beings) suffer like this.

Message me or drop in a letter 204 S. East St. Rock Rapids IA 51246/ for now. Maybe forwarded shortly..

My tree service business is a tiny operation as I try very part time as I have severe chronic pain from spinal stenosis from a head on accident 3/2000! I'm just a sinner saved by Grace through faith trying to make a difference in this evil world. GBYALL!

All we can do is be our best, stay in truth/His Word/Jesus/Yeshua

GBYALL, Grace, Mercy and Peace be with thee, in the name of our Lord, Savior, Redeemer & Mediator Jesus Christ/Yeshua The Son of the Living God EL/I AM.

He has paid your debt from the end to the beginning!

#SmalleysTreeService #Lyoncounty #Iowa #NorthwestIowa #TreeService #disposal #pruning #7127390165 #lawn #maintenance #landscaping #treetrimming #RockRapids #George #Lester #Hull #RockValley #Larchwood #LuverneMN #Hills #MN #Rowenna #RockIslandPark #Firewood

Thanksgiving

Post a Comment

0 Comments