Advertisement

Struggling Plants | Plants that I won't be repurchase again

Struggling Plants | Plants that I won't be repurchase again Heyits Davy (dah-v), so in today's video I thought I'll share some of my plants that I'm struggling with. I know Emily did one recently so I thought I've do one as well since I do have some plants that I'm always struggling with. So some of these plants I have in my collection for a while but for whatever reason I just cannot make them happy. Feel free to leave any suggestions in the comment but I may or may not follow through as I have done so much for these plants. I gotten into the point where I am giving up on these plants. As much as I love them & want them to thrive for me but if they're not returning that love there's no point in stressing over them. So what are some plants that you guys are always struggling with? I think I will be doing another video of plants that are struggling through these colder months. Again, let me know if you guys are interested.

If you enjoy this video make sure to give it a 👍 & subscribe for more 😁

I upload new video every Wednesday & Sunday!

Follow me on IG:


Editing Software: Movavi Video Editor Plus


Filming Equipments:
Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Mic:
Hand held Tripod:
Tripod:

Some of my favorite products:
Enforcer:
Refill:
Mosquito Bit:
Coco Liner:
Moisture Meter:
Warm Humidifier:
Espoma All Purpose Fertilizer:
Earthworm Casting:
Soil:
Perlite:
Orchid Bark:
White Pot Set:

For Business Inquiries: heyitsdavy@gmail.com

Music from
Track: Joakim Karud - Classic

Some of these links are affiliated: This mean that any purchases you made through the links that provided I will get a small commission. I do appreciate any purchases you made through my links, however if you chose not to I understand. I am still appreciative of you for watching my videos and subscribing to my channel.

#houseplants #heyitsdavy #heyitsplanty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments