Advertisement

Sims 2 Create A Sim - Choices: Mother of the Year & Perfect Match - Thomas Mendez & Damien Nazario

Sims 2 Create A Sim - Choices: Mother of the Year & Perfect Match - Thomas Mendez & Damien Nazario Hi,

So, here is another CAS video for Sims 2. I know I said I probably wouldn't make other characters from other books, but I've been playing more of them and have also fallen for those characters too. I didn't make all the characters from each of these two books, but I intend to get around to doing so. (The rest of MOTY characters, and PM characters).

I also plan on making more of the RR characters, King, Queen, Olivia, etc, I haven't forgotten about them at all. MOTY really grew on me, and so did PM, so I don't know if I'd do sim series for them or anything but I do like them.

I'm basically planning on making a sims neighborhood with all the Choices characters in one big ol' universe together. I have been trying to decide if I want to make a page or blog or something to also make these sims for download but I haven't figured that out yet.

I don't know how I feel about these two sims yet, I feel like there's something off with both of their faces. I used the Choices wiki to look at pictures and read the descriptions of their looks but, idk. I also really didn't want to whitewash either of them either. Especially not Damien, since it's clear he's a POC. Thomas is described as "not looking Mexican/latinx", so I kept that in mind. I was hard getting the right eyes for Thomas, and the structure of Damien's face doesn't seem quite right but, if I feel like it, or get around to it, I may just eventually remake the two, but for now, it's a great start! Thanks for watching.

*Note for the music, I know these songs are used for other stories also, but I just used songs that I felt like matched the characters/their stories. Thomas song is The Freshman 'Good Old Days', which is also the theme for MOTY, and Damien's song is 'Wanting You Desperately' which is also used in Ride or Die, BUT it is also used in PM for the romance, 30 diamond scenes... which we all know Damien's are worth lol, so yeah.

Timestamps:

0:00 Thomas Mendez
1:48 Damien Nazario

Nazario

Post a Comment

0 Comments