Advertisement

Sew Little Time - Autumn Makes 2019 - Vlog #35

Sew Little Time - Autumn Makes 2019 - Vlog #35 #sewingvlog #patternreview #dressmaking

Hello and welcome to my channel Sew Little Time, where I share all of my sewing plans and makes.

This vlog is all about what I made throughout Autumn 2019.

I am also taking part in "So This is Vlogmas" organised by Laura of The Specky Seamstress. I will be filming a 'life in the day' style vlog on Wednesday 11th December and my vlog will be uploaded on Thursday 12th December. For a full list of the sewing vloggers taking part, please check out Laura's vlog for Day 1 of this vlogmas tour.

My makes:
Baby Cardigan:

Tilly and the Buttons Agnes Top:


Simply Sewn Bolero Cardigan:


Sew Over It Jessie Coatigan:


True Bias Ogden Cami:


Helen's Closet Blackwood Cardigan:


The Freja Dress:


Clover Pom Pom Maker:


Other Sewing Vloggers/Instagram Accounts mentioned:
Angela at Devon Threadtales:



Rosa at Sewn:



Rosy at Rosy Sews Modern Vintage:



Jayne at Loopy Mabels Closet:



Yelena at Sew Projects:


Joy at Pink Coat Club:



Laura at The Specky Seamstress:



Fabric Suppliers mentioned:
Girl Charlee:


Crafty Sew & So:


Guthrie & Ghani:


Pass the Parcel Bags:
Smallest size = 3"x6" (cut on fold, so 6"x6")
Seam allowance on the side and bottom = ¼"

Add ½" on each subsequent piece of fabric on the bottom and 1 side.

Sew the bottom and one side on the overlocker or sewing machine, then do the double fold over for the top. Add Velcro.

Please like and subscribe and click that bell to receive notifications every time I upload a video :).

Find me on Instagram -

Thanks for watching!

dressmaking,sewlittletime,seamstress,makesvlog,sewingvlog,sewing,memadewardrobe,fabric,tillyandthebuttons,sewoverit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments