Advertisement

SAYING GOOD BYE TO MY CRUSH FOREVER IN HAWAII PRANK *FUNNY REACTION*| Sophie Fergi Piper Rockelle

SAYING GOOD BYE TO MY CRUSH FOREVER IN HAWAII PRANK *FUNNY REACTION*| Sophie Fergi Piper Rockelle Hey guys its Piper Rockelle's Best friend, Sophie Fergi! Sit back and enjoy watching saying goodbye to my crush forever in hawaii prank funny reaction. Hey guys so in todays video I'm in Hawaii, and i decided to pull a funny prank on my crush and the squad. I came up with a story to see how my crush reacts to me saying good bye forever. My crush and the squad hav funny reactions to this prank, and if you wanna see more pranks on y crush pleas SUBSCRIBE and leave a big LIKE!

#prank #crush #reaction

vvvvv((MY NEW TOUR 2020))vvvvv
BEST FRIENDS LIVE!! -ACROSS THE USA


THANK YOU PIPER ROCKELLE


Piper


WALKER:


Jentzen:


LEV


Clementine:


Jenna:


Hayden:


Follow my other social media accounts:
IG: @sophiefergi
TickTok @Sophieferg1

Editing and Music By: Adam and Heather
Adam:
Heather:

sophie fergi,sophie,sophiefergi,piperrockelle,piper rockelle,saying goodbye to my,saying goodbye to my crush,saying good bye to my crush forever,good bye,my crush,crush,in hawaii prank,in hwawii,hawaii,prank,hawaii prank,crush prank,prank crush,pranks,prank on crush,funny reaction,reaction,crush reacts,crush reaction,funny prank,funny,reactions,react,reacts,piper,piper rockelle crush,piper rockelle boyfriend,piper crush,piper walker,lev,

Post a Comment

0 Comments