Advertisement

Rudy Giuliani responds to phone call logs, screws up and gives something away

Rudy Giuliani responds to phone call logs, screws up and gives something away ► Rudy Giuliani’s first tweet wasn’t too bad: “The mere fact I had numerous calls with the White House does not establish any specific topic. Remember, I’m the President’s attorney.” The call logs prove that he repeatedly called the White House, so he might as well admit it and try to spin up a legitimate reason for doing so. Because Rudy is conspiring with Trump to commit crimes, he’s not actually Trump’s lawyer, but at least Rudy is trying to create reasonable doubt here.
Thanks everyone !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to News 24h Channel!
Thank for watching, like, comment and sharing!
Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.

-I know you do not like this voice
-I'm sorry I can not use my voice.
-Please sympathize with me.
-TAG:
#news24h#24hnews#uspolitics
#trump #donaldtrump #latestnewstoday

news,latest news,politics,news today,us news today,trump,political polls,political news today,latest news today,us politics,politics news,news headlines,political breaking news,news 24h,

Post a Comment

0 Comments