Advertisement

NOT SCARY OR VERY SCARY!?! ~ IT skit

NOT SCARY OR VERY SCARY!?! ~ IT skit Hey guys we went to explore the wash & some tunnels and you wan't believe what we found! OMG! What would you choose? Not Scary or Very Scary tunnel to go back? Watch spooky Frappuccino vids → You guys have to watch the video to find out what exactly happened! I hope you didn't get too scared because this is after all spooky IT Skit!

We love you so much!
Sedona, Everest & Veronika 💖💖💖
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My main channel:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am 10 years old and my mom does both my youtube channels for me!
I love slime, squishies, my puppies, singing and acting and of course you!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

music

Echoes of Time v2 by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

not scary or very scary,scary,not scary,it skit,skit,it,exploring tunnels,exploring wash,sedona,sedona fun kids tv,sedona fun kids tv timmy,sedona fun kids tv everest,spooky skit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments